Today I am thankful for God and all of ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Today I am thankful for God and all of his blessings, and I am thankful for him being here with me, listening to my prayers and then answering my prayers. I pray today for my husband, he is on medicine to get rid of a cough, and he's coughed so much, it is hurting his chest. I pray the medicine he is on will start to work and get rid of the cough, so his chest can heal. I also pray for my brother, he graduates in July. When he graduates, he wants to get a loan to buy the property behind where me and my family are living. I pray he will get the loan and buy the property behind where we live and pay his bills, loan. I pray my kids are learning everything their teachers are teaching them. In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Divine protection at work place Divine mercy, love, favour and grace upon my life and my family, total life transformation and above all, God's will to be done upon me in Jesus' name
Replies
8
Views
385
Brethren, in the name of Jesus Christ l thank God for and all of you for your prayers when I was down with cancer. With joy in my heart, I will like to announce that I have completed my treatment successfully and healed completely from metastatic adenocarcinoma. My ### has also completed her...
Replies
11
Views
455
Replies
9
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom