Today I am thankful for all of God's blessings. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Today I am thankful for all of God's blessings. Please say a prayer for my 2 youngest ###. I have taken them to the Dr. because they have colds and cough. The Dr. gave them medicine and they are still coughing. Please pray the medicine will make their coughs go away. Also for all of those who say a prayer that I can't read in a day's work to pray, I want to ask God to please help them according to your needs. I pray for my momma's boyfriend to pray to God to get his strength, and God will give it to him. In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers to release any and all blocks to receiving all of God’s blessings, gifts and Grace always and in all ways and on all levels, all the time. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
356
I request prayers that God helps me to release any and all blocks to receiving all of God’s blessings, gifts and Divine Grace into every aspect of my life always and in all ways and on all levels all the time. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
291
I request prayers to release any and all blocks to receiving all of God’s blessings, gifts and grace and to feeling worthy and deserving of His blessings. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom