Toda Raba For Your Intercessory Prayers שלום וברכה

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitDavidDv

Servant of All
Shalom! I want take this time out to say toda raba for your intercessory prayers. As I wait for El Gibbor to send whatever He will in my life to take away the evil power of Ha-Satan's snare I have a new request. Please pray that Ha-Adonai thru His Ruach Hakodesh will give me great spiritual wisdom and holy love.

Be Blessed, ###

Ruach-HaKodesh.jpg
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am Needing your intercessory prayers for me & my partner in our situation; pray for us for healing, guidance & strength of God to help us break up if this is not God’s will for us so that the fulfillment of God’s plan in life for us prevail... that God’s will be done... the grace— for the best...
Replies
10
Views
52
Shalom Chaverim! Toda raba for all of those of you that continue to intercede for me through this website. I am truly grateful to all of you that go before Yeshua Ha-Moshiach on my behalf. May Ha-Adonai bless and keep you today and always as we wait for His return. A Messianic Jewish Tefillah...
Replies
6
Views
136
Deliverance From Ha-Satan's Snare-Toda Raba Intercessors Shalom Chaverim! I want to take this time in order to say how much truly appreciate all of what you all have done for me since I created this account. I was really in need of prayer and support to my...
Replies
6
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,403
Messages
16,810,877
Members
650,788
Latest member
Astalkira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom