Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Let us all be busy so busy loving God, loving others and loving your own life that we have no time for regret, worry, fear of doubt in our heart. Our total loyalty should be to our dear Lord who came to earth to die for our sins and taking away the fear of death from us because He lives we will live with Him forever in heaven.

Loyalty to God is really all about trusting in HIm in everything we do and say without having doubts in our heart.

That is one reason we should be thanking to Jesus and singing a song of praise because He has chosen us to be His very own. Loyal to whom? To Jesus alone.

Lord prepare me,
To be a sanctuary,
Pure and holy,
Tried and true.
With thanksgiving,
I will be a living,
Sanctuary,
All for you.

When you and I start loving Jesus so much, we will start being loyal first to God, to country, to lost souls of where we live and start praying for them so the Lord will save the souls of the lost and there will be no more wars, no more anger, no more rage, no more animosity against anyone. Jesus, the Prince of Peace shall be our banner whom we will forever thank and praise till He call us home to heaven.

Prayer Focus: God, we give you thanks for the many ways we are called to serve others through You. Awaken me to sense Your presence. Help me to catch glimpses of Your face in the faces of those around me. Help me to see others with Your eyes to know them as Your own precious children. Make me aware of what I cannot or will not recognize in myself and in others. Make me an instrument of Your peace. I ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let us all be busy so busy loving God, loving others and loving your own life that we have no time for regret, worry, fear of doubt in our heart. Our total loyalty should be to our dear Lord who came to earth to die for our sins and taking away the fear of death from us because He lives we will live with Him forever in heaven.

Loyalty to God is really all about trusting in HIm in everything we do and say without having doubts in our heart.

That is one reason we should be thanking to Jesus and singing a song of praise because He has chosen us to be His very own. Loyal to whom? To Jesus alone.

Lord prepare me,
To be a sanctuary,
Pure and holy,
Tried and true.
With thanksgiving,
I will be a living,
Sanctuary,
All for you.

When you and I start loving Jesus so much, we will start being loyal first to God, to country, to lost souls of where we live and start praying for them so the Lord will save the souls of the lost and there will be no more wars, no more anger, no more rage, no more animosity against anyone. Jesus, the Prince of Peace shall be our banner whom we will forever thank and praise till He call us home to heaven.
We belong to Jesus and Jesus belongs to all of us. Never ever forget who sent you to this earth. Jesus has chosen us from the begining of the earth to be His very own. Let us all be thankful to God almighty for sending the Lord to be our Savior.

Similar Requests

• Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see and hear in the news all these wars, rumors of wars and hate and anger all over the place. We have forgotten what Jesus said. Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord. All Christians should be on their knees asking God for mercy and compassion for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus lover of our souls said to all of us..... You are My friends, if you do whatsoever I have commanded you. John 15.14 Our dear Lord will be with us in weakness and pain. When no one comes to help, the Lord is right there to calm our fears. When we are in the middle of anguish and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are the hands of God to help those in need and bring those lost souls of our cities and town to church and make sure they are saved and on their way to heaven. We are the eyes of the Lord to see those who are in sin and evil and pray for them so they too will see the glorious promises God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly music is a universal language that speaks to people down deep in their souls, making them realize that we have a heavenly Father in glory and He delights to hear praises coming out from a thankful heart, rejoicing in His presence and loving Him wherever they are. It connect us with Him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom