Nobody is reading this thread right now.

To Those Of Us Who Want To Be Used By God...

Who we are behind closed doors is who we really are. And God wants to deliver us from our dark places. So that God can use us to be effective light bearers in this dark world in our once-dark-places.

That is precisely what God did for the Israelites. While it seemed horrific to them to be slaves in Egypt for all that time, if they had existed as a free tribe outside of Egypt during those 400 years they would most certainly have been wiped out by the bigger and more treacherous powers that surrounded them. By keeping them "behind closed doors" in Egypt--one of the most powerful nations that existed at that time--they were preserved and grew into a mighty nation. God always works for our good.—Darlene Perry

Jesus loves those who are willing and able to follow Him all the way to heaven. Working today for the glorious appearing of our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who will come in majesty and great glory to take us all home to heaven. Glory to God almighty. His promises are all true.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus does. He looks after our needs and wants and desires to be the center of our life. The sheep that has gone stray are found by this wonderful sheperd and want us all to return to Him and be on our way to heaven. Millions believed. Trillions rejected. Now they are found themselves. In...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I wondered aimlessly through the darkness of this world, hoping to find direction and a light that shines in my life. Depression set in, loneliness, unhappiness and I felt lost in a world of indifference. There are others walking a similar path that leads to nowhere. I lost faith in finding...
Replies
Views
  • Article
https://connectusfund.org/20-encouraging-prayers-for-confidence Pray These Prayers in Jesus' Name... Assurance Prayer Dear Lord, it is in confidence that I approach you. I know that you will grant me everything I ask from you if it is part of your plan for my life. I need your Spirit to walk...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God. —Leviticus 19:31 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Our world has a re-emergent fascination with the occult, the world of demons, and the dark practices of witchcraft. Many...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Meanwhile, the crowds grew until thousands were milling about and stepping on each other. Jesus turned first to his disciples and warned them, "Beware of the yeast of the Pharisees — their hypocrisy. The time is coming when everything that is covered up will be revealed, and all that is secret...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom