To reconnect and have forgiveness

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I am deeply troubled and my heart is hurting. You know how much I care about ### and how much I want our relationship to be restored. Father, if it is Your will, please touch ###’s heart. Help him realize and acknowledge his mistakes, and give him the understanding to see where he...
Replies
11
Views
144
Please pray for me to have forgiveness and gentleness in my heart. I’m easily getting offended by little things. Pray for me to be gentle with my husband and speak to him kindly. Pray that we would live in harmony, unity and togetherness.
Replies
11
Views
388
Dear Father God, I am deeply troubled and my heart is hurting. You know how much I care about ### and how much I want our relationship to be restored. Father, if it is Your will, please touch ###’s heart. Help him realize and acknowledge his mistakes, and give him the understanding to see...
Replies
12
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,365
Members
649,786
Latest member
Daexeatar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom