To provide a redaction, I need the specific text o

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
I wrote my daughter an email about her in-laws seeing the baby more than me. I am afraid that the baby will know them more than me. Please pray that my daughter understands the email, and make me realize how much I love my grandson, and want to be a big part of his life.
 
Lord I pray that this solution is for the younger parents to open their hearts to the love wanting to be shown to this family. Christ's Love help them, O Lord! Amen.
 
prayers ### that God will place a burden upon your ###'s heart for her to let you see your ### more. My ### takes care of my ### and I just can't imagine what you are going through. I will pray for you now and again when I lay down. Also know that only God can and will heal this situation to his will.

Prayers. Amen and Amen
 
I pray that this ### be able to show how much she loves her ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have recently repented for in my baby Christian days when I didn’t know it was wrong, going to God with my list of what I wanted from Him. I didn’t know the Presence was the reward and it is according to His will, not what we ask in His name. I didn’t know any better.
Replies
11
Views
248
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the happenings of today. I pray oh LORD Jehovah that you change the tidings. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
150
I would like to ask for prayer. I have no idea what to do with my life. I have found work that seems perfect for me, yet I have had no success. There are patterns that seem to suggest that what has happened to others in my family wants to happen to me, and I do not accept that. Anywhere I go...
Replies
9
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom