To Pass My Exam

  • Thread starter Thread starter kechi75
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kechi75

Guest
My brothers and Sisters I need a prayer today that My God will grant me strength to pass my exams on Thursday at 10:30am. please keep in your prayer tonight.
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### exams with success. Please bless ### mind with peace. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord we pray for ###, she need wisdom that came from you...Help her pass the exam for your Glory and honor oh Lord, in Jesus name...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am sitting for a really important exam today. If you have the time, please take a moment to pray that I pass it. I am grateful to anyone who prayed. God bless you all!
Replies
9
Views
211
Hello everyone I would be really grateful if you could pray that I pass my USMLE Step 1 exam on the 23rd of February, 2026. This is the biggest exam of my life till date and I’ve worked hard to get to where I am. Please pray that I pass this exam and get one step closer to being a doctor.
Replies
7
Views
315
Please pray that God blesses me to pass my exams.
Replies
5
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom