To everyone who reads my request pls pray for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
To everyone who reads my request pls pray for me am having anxiety in my workplace. My boss is giving me a hard time. I will see her tomorrow for an error and she's been emailing and calling me to see her. I'm a night nurse and I need to sleep and rest too. Pls pray for me for favor and not much of a punishment yet punishment without talk is even healthier. My love to you Jesus and may the Holy Spirit continue to teach and guide me. I'm nervous, scared, and worried but God is in control. Thank you.
 
Dear Father, through Your mercy and grace, we together humbly ask Your guidance on ### to submit ### fear unto Your feet. Please help ### with peace in mind, love, and comfort to take rest and meet ### boss tomorrow. Father, please also bless ### with trust to Your faithful love so that ### will have strength to see tomorrow without any worries. In Yeshua Hamashiach's name we pray. Amen!
 
Dear Lord, I pray for this person as she awaits meeting with her boss. God, anxiety and dread are like...living in hopelessness! God, I ask that you would give this person peace while she waits. Lord, I pray that you would teach us and help us grow from our mistakes. I pray for a calm heart and a clear head for this person.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you everyone who reads my prayer request and thank you God. Please pray for the pain and blockage in my left leg and for better circulation throughout my body. And for the money to help me pay off medical bills and credit cards.
Replies
9
Views
331
I pray that everyone who reads these prayers to be blessed... to be covered with the blood of Christ, to be blessed, to be shown their gifts in Christ, to have the ability to hear the Lord's voice, for wisdom and revelation from the Holy Spirit, for happiness and healthiness in Jesus mighty...
Replies
8
Views
254
Dear Heavenly Father. Boy it's been a lot of confusion where my path lies right now. I can't see in this place. Where is the light? I need help navigating, Father. Please Lord in Heaven, hear my prayers. Forgive me of my trespasses, for I have forgiven those who trespass against me. I want to...
Replies
6
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,153
Messages
16,796,727
Members
649,695
Latest member
Aeruolourior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom