Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When God spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai, He said. You can not see Me and live. Eternity speaking to a faithful servant of a lving God. When Jesus was on earth, anyone who came to Him found themselves in front of a wonderful person who came from heaven. O flame of love so living forever and ever. How tenderly we feel the force of Your compassion and mercy. You certainly deserve all the glory and all the honor. To my souls inmost core comes the flame of compassion, You raised me us from the dephts of sin and evil. From death unto life. From darkness unto light everlasting.

Let Your glory fill this house.
Let Your praises fill my heart.
Let each vessel offer up.
To You, the sacrifice of praise.
You alone are holy.
You are worthy.
You deserve the glory.
Jesus You alone.

The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seeing His glory, the glory of the One and only Son, who came from the Father full of grace and truth.
John 1.14

Let us all have deep faith in God almighty. Press near His side. Your troubled soul trust Him to guide. In life, in death whatever betide. Have deep faith in the Lord alone.

When God spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai, He said. You can not see Me and live. Eternity speaking to a faithful servant of a lving God. When Jesus was on earth, anyone who came to Him found themselves in front of a wonderful person who came from heaven. O flame of love so living forever and ever. How tenderly we feel the force of Your compassion and mercy. You certainly deserve all the glory and all the honor. To my souls inmost core comes the flame of compassion, You raised me us from the dephts of sin and evil. From death unto life. From darkness unto light everlasting.

Let Your glory fill this house.
Let Your praises fill my heart.
Let each vessel offer up.
To You, the sacrifice of praise.
You alone are holy.
You are worthy.
You deserve the glory.
Jesus You alone.

The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seeing His glory, the glory of the One and only Son, who came from the Father full of grace and truth.
John 1.14

Let us all have deep faith in God almighty. Press near His side. Your troubled soul trust Him to guide. In life, in death whatever betide. Have deep faith in the Lord alone.
The first reading from Genesis and the Gospel for Matthew each describe an example of human encounter with God. Abraham receives a. divine calling and Peter, James and John witnessed Jesus's transfiguration. These extraordinary events remind us that God is omnipresent
Most of us will not experience a direct calling or command from God as Abraham or Paul.Yet each day we encounter God in our lives. These men's calling reflect how we should react when we encounter God.It helps can use that experience to make an impact on others. Our testimonies are powerful ways of bringing others to Christ.When we listen to,or read of the experiences of the encounters of others,we are often driven to tears. These stories can be very touching especially when they come from people who were very deep in sin,or had drifted far away from the presence of God.
Yet there are others who believe in other deity ,or totally reject the existence of God,for example an atheist. Such people when they are converted because of the awful or dramatic encounter usually remain fauthful to the cause of God and their testimonies are very convincing,serving as a powerful weapon to call others to Christ.It is important that Christians train their children in such a way that they encounter Christ from an early age In our increasingly digital age, it is easy to forget the living presence of the risen Lord.I must confess that I often drift off to sleep while scrolling on my cellphone.
Let our thoughts be clean and pure and let us keep Christ as the center of our lives.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

1 A prayer of David. Bend down, O LORD, and hear my prayer; answer me, for I need your help. 2 Protect me, for I am devoted to you. Save me, for I serve you and trust you. You are my God. 3 Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am calling on you constantly. 4 Give me happiness, O Lord, for I give...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Moses saw it all at Mount Sinai where God met him and gave him the Ten Commandments which everyone of us must read, memorize and obey Gods word. We are enjoined to enjoyment of Gods will. Exhorted to be blessed and helped on our way to heaven. Our responsibility is to be responsive. To read...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I shall forever remember my mom who was a praying woman, full of faith in Jesus and wanted all her children to be walking in the path that leads to heaven. Jesus called her home and now we are heart broken and miss her so much. Even though you are not here anymore. We miss you so much. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But we all, with open face, beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. II Cor. 3.18 It is so wonderful to know the glorious presence of the Lord in our midst. It encompasses the greatness, beauty and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we count our blessings we find out how Jesus is working in our personal life and the life of those we have helped and prayed for. Continue to count your blessings, not your problems, let Jesus work on them and wonderful things will happen to us. In everything give thanks, for this is the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom