To Defeat Difficulty

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trevor Briscoe
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trevor Briscoe

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal guidance and removal of obstacles, with a blessing for the ministry.
 
Proclaim It….



I have and will continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
 
Amen, in agreement with your prayer. God bless you
 
Lord bless us all and evolve us in heart towards a turn in the true path of righteousness and extreme abundance in Jesus name we pray for this Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Having difficulty in defeating my ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and struggling financially.
Replies
10
Views
430
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:1-2 – Then Job replied to the LORD: “I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 42:2, Job speaks directly to God, recognizing God’s unlimited power and...
Replies
10
Views
160
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the prescription act. I pray earnestly that it gives way to me. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for glory glory glory. I pray for blessings blessings blessings. I pray for miracles miracles miracles. I'd like to pray against principalities and...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom