To day my birth day so pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer friends. I know that I have been asking for a lot of prayer but today is a very worrisome day. We have major dangerous storms on the way with chances of severe damaging winds and tornados. I am so scared. I also am very worried about a doctor appointment my son ### has today. Please...
Replies
7
Views
139
I pray that Jesus forgives me and delivers me from pornography and masturbation I pray for my life I pray for my future I need a well paying job I pray for my family I pray for my mom to recover from all the sickness that troubles her lord Jesus make away with seems to be no way I need a land I...
Replies
11
Views
199
1) Beautiful day. Emotionaly, physically, visually.... Sunny day.... 2) ...For me and my mom. My mom early Alzheimer. Let her have the best walk ever❤️❤️❤️ with the woman who watches over her. 3) Clean air. Pure air. Fresh air. Beautiful air. (Pollution in ###/###) is the...
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom