To Conceive

  • Thread starter Thread starter mani1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mani1

Guest
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies dis time amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen
 
Gracious heavenly Father, ### and ### come into Your holy presence with one spirit, you have promised when two on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by the Father in heaven. So we pray that bless ### with a beautiful child at Your time Lord. Bless her abundantly. In Jesus name we agree. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him.
 
will keep you in my prayers im in almost the same situation as you.. I'm pregnant and doctors have been unable to confirm a viable pregnancy due to no hb. I'm hoping it's just miscalculations of my lmp. I've been so worried and sad these past few days. I go tomorrow for a 2nd opinion hoping to hear better news. I'm sure God will grant you with a blessing very soon. Baby dust to you..
 
I pray that the lord Jesus Christ answers your prayer and you are okay. I pray for all who are suffering today that the lord shall heal their heart and souls and make them new and whole in the way that the lord wants us to be. Amen
 
BEHOLD, CHILDREN ARE A HERITAGE FROM THE LORD, THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB IS A REWARD.

Psalm 127:3

My Heavenly Father! Listen to the cry of her heart. She is in deep agony and You know the reason. Yes Lord! They feel empty Lord! Master! The Scripture says that You answered the cries of Hannah and blessed her with a son. Lord! Please take into account all her tears and think of her lonely state! She feels so humiliated, have mercy upon her - remember her and bless her with a sweet child Lord! Father, forgive her iniquities and break whatever curses are hindering this blessing in her life. Grant her good health. So help her, my father, and turn her sorrows into joy. Honour her Lord by granting her a child for Your name's glory. I expect a miracle from Your mighty hand and I thank You for answering our prayers. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
When we're expecting something in our life and GOD is creating a delay to fulfill that wish, it means GOD is planning to give us something BEST. Soon, GOD will bless you with a healthy baby. GOD bless you.. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon.. kindly requesting for My partner not conceiving for the years back
Replies
10
Views
166
Father I pray for this love of mine. I pray to have a child to conceive, I feel my time is now I am ### and never had any. I met the love of my life, my twin flame. I pray that I can conceive a baby this month of April in JESUS name amen. I wish to be pregnut by my love amen.
Replies
10
Views
219
Hi brother and sister in Christ have a great day I am ### want to prayer request to be pregnant soon I and my husband praying for health baby and good health for the whole family. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom