To Conceive

  • Thread starter Thread starter mani1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mani1

Guest
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies dis time amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen
 
I pray that past will be your history to many testimonies in your life/ I pray that there will be no miscarriages in your pregnancy, no more miscarriages in your family, no more miscarriages in everything about you, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
u will conceive soon with miracle from Lord Jesus. Lord will give u a healthy child, no miscarriage will take place, He will carry u and ur child. I do pray for u in the name of Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord. Amen.
 
God our Loving Father! We praise you and thank thee for all your blessings bestowed upon us. Please, we humbly come before you, to please hear our pleas. Just like me, I had lost my first born child and still waiting for another blessing to come. Please good Lord kindly send forth your angel of birth to breathe into our womb, a new life to take care of. Please have mercy on us, We know that you will not forsake us, just like what you did to the women mentioned in the Holy Bible, like Elizabeth, Sarah and Hanna they prayed for a child and then you have granted them. I tenderly pray that soon you will give us this gift. This we ask and pray through Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus, I lift up my voice and cry unto you as well on behalf of ###. You told us to be fruit, to multiply and replenish the earth. That is your word Lord.

One of the blessings of marriage is the ability to have children. At times it has been difficult for some couples to enjoy that blessing and you intervened and change the course of their lives.

We are asking you to do it again in the worthy name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, we pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon.. kindly requesting for My partner not conceiving for the years back
Replies
10
Views
167
Father I pray for this love of mine. I pray to have a child to conceive, I feel my time is now I am ### and never had any. I met the love of my life, my twin flame. I pray that I can conceive a baby this month of April in JESUS name amen. I wish to be pregnut by my love amen.
Replies
10
Views
219
Hi brother and sister in Christ have a great day I am ### want to prayer request to be pregnant soon I and my husband praying for health baby and good health for the whole family. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,347
Messages
16,798,490
Members
649,863
Latest member
Reysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom