To Conceive

  • Thread starter Thread starter mani1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mani1

Guest
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies dis time amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen
 
God will answer all your prayers soon..in his almighty name I pray amen
 
god gave you wonderful baby
 
In Jesus Name I pray,

Lord please bless this family with the baby that they desire so badly. May Your will be done with a health pregnancy and birth for them soon. We trust and believe You Lord. In Jesus Name I pray.

Amen!
 
Sweet Lord above rest in your arms the arms and small wee baby please send it to this woman who has gone through so much so that she may experience true joy in earth. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon.. kindly requesting for My partner not conceiving for the years back
Replies
10
Views
169
Father I pray for this love of mine. I pray to have a child to conceive, I feel my time is now I am ### and never had any. I met the love of my life, my twin flame. I pray that I can conceive a baby this month of April in JESUS name amen. I wish to be pregnut by my love amen.
Replies
10
Views
219
Hi brother and sister in Christ have a great day I am ### want to prayer request to be pregnant soon I and my husband praying for health baby and good health for the whole family. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom