To Conceive

  • Thread starter Thread starter mani1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mani1

Guest
hey i lost my unborn baby yesterday as miscarriage. it is big loss for my family. it was my first baby i request dat plz pray for me dat GOD bless me with a big happiness and may i get my baby back soon amen, plz pray for this purpose dat he bless me with healthy babies once again very soon amen.
 
Oh Father hear her prayer. Bless her with a baby. Amen
 
Dear Lord, you are the giver of life, please have mercy on ### and give her a child, Heal her and give her peace, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
O God of love, source of life, hear our prayers for ###. Her baby died before it ever came to birth. The blessing of your love was unexpectedly separated from her body, leaving her empty and devastated. Comfort her now in her sorrow. Restore her hope for a child to come. Give her courage and new delight in the days ahead. In good time, grant her a new life that her soul may rejoice and her body give birth; in Christ's name we pray. Amen
 
Lord bring comfort to this family and help them through this time of sorrow. bless them Lord with children and use them for Your glory in Jesus name..I am so sorry for your loss...May the Lord continue to bless you in His mercy and grace....
 
God I pray for your humble servant to receive a gift of the womb. God bless her with your seed for it is you who giveth life.

I pray this in Jesus Name:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi brother and sister in Christ have a great day I am ### want to prayer request to be pregnant soon I and my husband praying for health baby and good health for the whole family. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
156
Father I pray for this love of mine. I pray to have a child to conceive, I feel my time is now I am ### and never had any. I met the love of my life, my twin flame. I pray that I can conceive a baby this month of April in JESUS name amen. I wish to be pregnut by my love amen.
Replies
10
Views
220
Good afternoon.. kindly requesting for My partner not conceiving for the years back
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom