To Be Still

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanathon

Prayer Warrior
i had kind of a rough day today i woke up preety good, but i got into some racing thoughts and although i tried to be still for some reason i got tempted to bring up something that really i wish i had just been quiet about nevertheless i have had alot of trouble iwth it, but i am bringing up this so that i can be a better brother and son and to be cal, and able to interact joyfully with people at work to be honest there is a lot of joy in my life and alot of good but i am harassed by negative thinking sometimes, and it is hard for me to be still i ask for a restful night and a good sleep also for a good and open and joyful relationship like i had experienced and was beginning to feel more prominently in my life with Jesus when i was at ### with a group called ### anyway take care Amen
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Everything will be fine, just keep pushing through. I prayed for this.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
 ​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and that I am God."​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm still in hospital under a compulsory treatment plan I'm wondering if you could pray for me generally, and that jesus has hand over my situation and for him to take control of these circumstances. Thanks 🙏😇
Replies
10
Views
39
Jesus i need your help still to get this car to pass the smog in JESUS name
Replies
13
Views
52
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 14:9 : Why are you like a man taken by surprise, like a warrior powerless to save? You are among us, LORD, and we bear your name; do not forsake us! The Crisis: Judah faced a devastating drought where water was gone, crops failed...
Replies
9
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom