To be helped by God, guided and ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, seeking your guidance and wisdom for our dear friend, Anonymous. You are the source of all wisdom and understanding, and we trust in your divine guidance in every aspect of our lives.

Lord, you know the specific issues that Anonymous is facing, even though they have not been mentioned. We ask that you would intervene in their situation and provide them with the help they need. Your Word assures us that if we ask anything according to your will, you will hear us and grant our requests .

We pray that you would grant Anonymous discernment and clarity in making decisions. May your Holy Spirit lead them on the right path and illuminate their steps . Help them to seek your will above all else and to trust in your perfect plan for their life .

Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and provision in every area where Anonymous needs your help. Whether it be in their relationships, finances, health, or any other concern, we pray that you would work miracles on their behalf. Your Word reminds us that nothing is impossible for you , and we believe that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think .

We also pray for strength and perseverance for Anonymous during this time of seeking your guidance. May they find comfort and peace in knowing that you are with them every step of the way . Help them to trust in your unfailing love and to cast all their cares upon you, for you care for them .

In Jesus' name, we lift up this prayer request, believing that you will hear and answer according to your perfect will. May your name be glorified through the resolution of these specific issues. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

❤️ 🛑 ❤️Stop and take time daily to tell God Thank You. Every morning, throughout your day, and before you go to sleep, make it a habit to say, God THANK YOU! This habit of gratitude has incredible power! It will change your life. Set a reminder on your phone, put a post-it-note on your refrigerator, your computer, and your bathroom mirror to remind yourself to tell God Thank You!

Have A Grateful, Thankful, God Got You Day!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray that I am guided to the perfect way to make extra money from home. Please pray God gives me the wisdom to see the right opportunity that will work out for me. IJN Amen
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter who is 27 years old and having back surgery on 4/16/24 for herniated disc. Please pray for surgeon that his hands will be guided by God. And please pray for our fears and anxiety to calm. Thank you🙏🏻
Replies
Views
Thank you for praying for F's appointment; it went well. Please pray for C to be healed and get sronger; may he receive the awaited answer to file (renewal), and for his sister to be guided in her job application, for provision. Many Thanks. May God bless you greatly!
Replies
Views
Jesus help my married life be again filled with love trust n respect n lots of bonding helped me n my husband be good example for my child..help us to come out of all debts legal issues n problems please save us Jesus.dont let me fall in any embracing n insulting situations in office n home or...
Replies
Views
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you for praying for me. My kitchen issue was answered. A very kind lady helped me. I don't know who is she and I have not met her. I know this prayer request was answered by your unceasing prayers. Although there's still other issues to address like the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom