To assist you effectively, please provide the prayer request title you would like to have reviewed for redaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gascav

Servant of All
Lord, i know i have prayed over so many things and that You have heard my prayers and you are going to answer me. Help me do my part in each and every situation. I refuse to fail again. I want to live in abundance of God's mercy and favour. I want to inspire people. I refuse to listen to the lies that the devil is trying to tell me. I really need you now. In a short time, i am going to put forward a short timetable that i intend to keep and utilize. Father I trust in you completely. Please give me strength to do everything that i must do to glorify you and make you proud once again. I want to put a smile in your face and make the devil as mad as possible. I want to wrk with you, attain victory, which will glorify you and attract people to Christ. Lord I pray and hope for all these in the name of Jesus Christ,my Lord and Savior. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray that you will end the four types of dreams today that I have been having: 1. The ones about wrong people coming around or going or speaking against me and my relations and our relationships, especially ### and ###, somehow. Please make them keep their mouths...
Replies
7
Views
139
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over triple responses and more. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the world. Please stand with me in faith and...
Replies
7
Views
175
i've been given a bank check document to settle work done, but the amount is not exact/correct with an alteration on it; please pray for the person to be honest and to realize her mistake and error, and be in contact and prepared to write the check again, but clearly this time. Please pray for...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom