To All Spouses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthonette

Humble Servant of All
Regardless of your circumstances remember the following. (I sent this to a friend and it also applies to me and all of us who are married, whether separated going through a hard time or any other situation.)

Also honor your spouse. God brought them home. Amen. They are your gift from God. Treasure them as such. God gives us such beautiful gifts but like most children we end up taking them for granted or growing bored with our treasure. Your spouse is a gift from the most high. Amen. Love them, honor them, and treasure them. See them as God sees them. His precious child and treat them as such. God's precious child. Your mother wouldn't want anyone hurting you or being disrespectful to you so know God doesn't want you to disrespect or hurt his children. Especially one that he gave you as a gift to treasure.

Amen.

Thank you Father for your gift. And regardless of my circumstances I will honor and treasure your precious gift, your child.

Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
###, beautiful words that are filled with spirit and life of God. Thank you, Lord for these words of truth. Amen, amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in need of your prayers. I am a female and I am going through physical and spiritual torment. Spirit spouses are molesting me. One night I was lying on my side and I literally felt someone trying to open my legs and when I opened my eyes I saw an old man. Sometimes I am sleeping and I feel...
Replies
10
Views
346
Father got it please in Jesus name break father got it please in Jesus name break this cycle of divorce in my bloodline and also I pray for those who are unmarried my sister ###, my brother ###, and my daughter ###, my daughter ###, and my granddaughter ###, and myself ### that you would bring...
Replies
10
Views
200
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, We pray for spouses who are not walking with You daily. Spouses who don’t claim You as Lord and Savior. We pray for those who are not pursuing You daily or have yet to accept You into their hearts. Reveal Yourself to them in powerful ways and captivate them with Your love. We pray...
Replies
1
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,475
Messages
16,777,388
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom