To all prayer warriours I would like to ask ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irmah
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Irmah

Guest
To all prayer warriors I would like to ask prayer for the stress people are going through because of heavy load in their jobs, loss of a home, broken marriages and children misbehaving in school. Please, ask Jesus to help all overworked persons who have to labor even at night and have no time for their children's needs. Those who lost a home and are homeless, those who lost love for their spouses or are cheating each other. Jesus wants to heal your heart and soul. He wants to give you peace and joy in life. Our time on this earth is too short to be suffering like this. So, set yourself a goal. Seek God and His word. Pray without ceasing, and love your neighbors as yourself. God wants to rescue you and help you. Please pray for these requests. Thank you.
 
Please Lord listen to our prayers for all these people that are going through hard times, give them peace and love in their hearts, give them strength to keep going and fighting against the devil... turn things around for them to see light again show them your way and your protection against anything. Please God we trust in your victory for each one of these people's lives no matter the circumstances they will be blessed .... In the name of Jesus... Amen.
 
May Jesus hear all the prayer requests done on line. God is everywhere and hears all the pleas of his dear children. Where can I hide from your presence? a prophet asked. No where. God hears and answers according to his will. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings, I would like all prayer warriors to pray for my ### and ###’s healing. Both of my ### are experiencing a viral infection. Pray that God removes any viruses or bacterial infections from them in Jesus Name!
Replies
6
Views
259
Christians, I would like to ask how to overcome the sins that I am most likely to commit. 1. **Prayer**: Regularly communicate with God through prayer. Ask for His guidance, strength, and forgiveness. Pray for the Holy Spirit to help you resist temptation and to grow in righteousness. 2...
Replies
3
Views
205
Dear friends, I would like to ask for your prayers for ### and ###. They are seeking guidance in their journey to transition away from a vegan lifestyle and embrace eating meat again and made them feel guilty for not eating properly and seeking a balanced diet which resulted in mental illness...
Replies
9
Views
497
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom