TO ALL MY PRAYER ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRENDAJEAN

Prayer Warrior
TO ALL MY PRAYER WORRIORS, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PRAYERS THAT YOU'VE SENT UP TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER, HE ANSWERED ALL THE REQUEST THAT I WROTE, (ABOUT MY TWO ADULT ### AND MY ###) GOD IS GOOD IF ONLY YOU JUST GIVE HIM A CHANCE!!!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD GOD PLEASE HEAR AND ANSWER ALL MY PRAYERS IN WAYS THAT WILL MAKE ME ELATEDLY HAPPY SOON AND SEND THE RIGHT MAN TO FIND ME TO GET MARRIED TOO WE PRAISE AND THANK YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
6
Views
322
God please punish and keep adding to the punishment with the people whose replying me on here keeps replying me like they are doing. I have faith, trust, and hope in you. I trust you to stop them from replying and making rude comments. I meant the praying people on here and show them that there...
Replies
7
Views
275
Heavenly Father I come before you to thank you for my ###'s healing in Jesus name and for blessing me financially and protecting me throughout everything I do in the name of Jesus, please continue to bless me as I continue to help others in the process of employment and everything you ask of me...
Replies
8
Views
444
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom