To all my prayer warriors in Christ ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come before you to thank you for my ###'s healing in Jesus name and for blessing me financially and protecting me throughout everything I do in the name of Jesus, please continue to bless me as I continue to help others in the process of employment and everything you ask of me...
Replies
8
Views
444
Hello Pastor ###, Am ### from ###. My prayer request is that I see a manifestation of all that I have been praying for. Ever since I joined this altar I have heard testimonies of miraculous turnarounds and have keyed in on those testimonies and have prayed to receive my own. I have a niece by...
Replies
9
Views
432
Please lift me up and help me pray that the Lord Jesus Christ intervenes and rebukes Satan from me and all of his evil ways and spirits. I’ve been struggling so bad lately with my insecurities and emotions, and the devil knows how to attack. I pray with everything in me for the Lord to rebuke...
Replies
10
Views
557
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom