To all my prayer warriors in Christ ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Pastor ###, Am ### from ###. My prayer request is that I see a manifestation of all that I have been praying for. Ever since I joined this altar I have heard testimonies of miraculous turnarounds and have keyed in on those testimonies and have prayed to receive my own. I have a niece by...
Replies
9
Views
432
Please lift me up and help me pray that the Lord Jesus Christ intervenes and rebukes Satan from me and all of his evil ways and spirits. I’ve been struggling so bad lately with my insecurities and emotions, and the devil knows how to attack. I pray with everything in me for the Lord to rebuke...
Replies
10
Views
554
1. I pray to God grant me grace and help me worship in him with all my heart may guide me in my ministry. 2. I pray for an open door for my marriage. I pray he bless my husband and favor him with a good kid. 3. God blessed me with twins, one boy and a girl. My heart desire, oh Lord, show me...
Replies
6
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,147
Members
649,246
Latest member
Othiormorendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom