Tito ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter cookyten
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cookyten

Guest
Lord Jesus, I pray for ###'s daddy and ###'s husband who is now with You in heaven spending eternity.. Thank You for saving him.. I know he is Your beloved son and I praise You Lord for that. I praise You for giving him as a father and husband to ###, ###, and ###.. I know he was a good man and Lord thank You for blessing them with a man like him.. Thank You for all his hardwork and sacrifices for his family. He is such an amazing dad and husband! Please take all the hurts that ### and the rest of his family are feeling right now and change it with joy, strength, faith, hope, and love and only come from You.. Lord, protektahan Nyo po sila ngayon.. They need You most now.. Thank You Lord cause I know they always put You first. I'm proud of them for that and I praise You for making them like that.. Thank You for making them Your faithful children.. Draw them closer to You as they continue to trust in Your grace.. Salamat Panginoon at patawad po sa lahat ng pagkukulang ko.. Lord Jesus, I pray You bless them even more, more than what we can ever dreamed of and imagine.. Maraming salamat Lord for having ### spend eternal life with You and saving him from all evil.. Salamat Lord.. Your loving will be done.. Teach us to trust You more.. May all the glory and honor be Yours.. We love You LORD JESUS CHRIST!! In Jesus' Name I humbly and confidently pray.. AMEN!!
 
Dear Lord please grant her love ones their heart desires, above all Oh! LORD please grant them fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss and please restore unto them the joy of your salvation for in Jesus name I pray, Amen
 
I come in agreement with this prayer in Jesus name.
 
I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut asunder the bars of iron. Isaiah 45:2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### works long days. We pray LORD GOD that he reads the Bible, prays, seeks Your will Father God as he has shared he hasn't been doing this. We pray for days of rest too. We pray for a restored new relationship with You LORD GOD where ### will cling to You and keep You as number 1 focus in his...
Replies
9
Views
296
LORD GOD I pray for my brother ### that He will seek Your will on earth as it is in heaven and to not ask people for things, that He will go to You Father God for what he wants and needs. That he will seek Your Kingdom and righteousness. Please provide for ###, bless him and provide for him as...
Replies
9
Views
240
LORD GOD we pray ### reads the Bible in his own language as English is not his first language according to Your will LORD GOD. I pray ### grows in fear and love for You LORD GOD and understands what is written down in the Bible. May he grow according to what is written in the Bible, in Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom