Tired

  • Thread starter Thread starter eortiz1267
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor your prayer request by allowing His perfect will to be done in your life. And after you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests. We need You Lord Jesus. Bless us. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It is month-end, begin-of-month and I've worked so focused and invested a lot of time the past week to create a bar that exceeded what my mind can think or imagine by the Lord, Jesus. I am very tired and today business was a bit slower than usual. Yet, in my spirit I feel and know that God is...
Replies
10
Views
172
I'm exhausted with life. My boyfriend just died. I am still grieving but I need to work to support myself. I don't know what is God's qualification so He can take me home? I'm so tired.. Pray for me.
Replies
12
Views
213
I’m tired of struggling. I can’t afford anything. I now only make enough to pay my rent. So, I’m in danger of all of my utilities being shut off. Can’t pay insurance or repair my truck. I need a serious financial breakthrough. Beginning to even wonder about prayer. Does it even work for me. I...
Replies
10
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom