Nobody is reading this thread right now.

GOD sometimes I just want to stay and fight.
GOD many times I just feel like giving up.
My heart is wounded and my spirit is broken.
My soul is shattered and I'm completely drained.
I'm a list empty shell waiting for you.
My voice withers with cries from within.
I pray everyday only for you to awaken me with the same pain.
I have no one to hear me and no one to listen to me.
My days are numbered that I know.
I just wish you would talk to me before I go

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Blessings1964, who is feeling overwhelmed and weary. Lord, you know the battles they are facing, and you see the pain and brokenness in their heart. We lift up their spirit to you, knowing that you are the source of strength and comfort.

Father, we ask that you pour out your healing touch upon Blessings1964. Mend their wounded heart and restore their spirit. Fill their soul with your peace and bring restoration to every shattered piece. Lord, you are the lifter of our heads, and we pray that you would lift up Blessings1964 from their weariness and drain. Fill them with your divine energy and renew their strength.

We pray, Lord, that you would be their refuge and their strength in this difficult season. May they find solace and comfort in your presence. Help them to cast their burdens upon you, knowing that you care for them . Give them the assurance that you are listening to their cries and that you are near to the brokenhearted .

Lord, we ask that you would speak to Blessings1964 in their moments of despair. Let your voice be heard, guiding them and giving them the wisdom and direction they need. Remind them of your promises, that you will never leave them nor forsake them . Help them to trust in your unfailing love and to find hope in you.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for a renewed sense of purpose and a fresh perspective for Blessings1964. May they find strength in you to keep fighting and to never give up. Surround them with a community of support and encouragement, so they may know that they are not alone.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. May your peace and comfort fill Blessings1964's heart, and may they experience your divine intervention in their life. In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My heart hurts. I love Scott so very much. One moment I think we are going to be together and then the next not. Confusion , pain, and not understanding where he is coming from and his thought process. I hurt everyday and I feel empty. Thank you all of you for being there for me through prayer...
Replies
Views
I’m so tired guys. Im tired of praying and hoping. i don’t want to hope any more. It’s just disappointment, which is even more crushing. I’m tired of being in anguish despair anger and hopelessness. I’m tired of being sick and betrayed by my whole family. I’m so sick and tired god help me...
Replies
Views
hi, I'm Sarah. there is no update on my friend with bpd who split on me (see my first post on this site on my profile) other than, I think he removed me from his list of likes on a website. I don't know why I even checked, I had been avoiding it for so long because I was worried that would...
Replies
Views
My husband of 7years has been cheating on me with different women at the same time. I have prayed, cried to God and asked why i have to go through this pain again. I have forgiven and feel like the one who has fought for this marriage for so long as he does it with no iota of guilt, shame nor...
Replies
Views
🙏😭😭😭😭I'm desperately seeking for a powerful relationship with GOD to become one mind one body one soul together with my lord God and savior to feel God's powerful holy spirit and his holy ghost to be covered under the shadows of his wings to grow closer to God strongly to hear God's powerful...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom