Tired of these ### coming on here ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Tired of these ### coming on here praying to Mary. It has nothing to do with Christianity.
 
Every morning when you wake up, throughout your day, and in the evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You!
It will change your day, life, attitude, and outlook on your journey with Christ Jesus.

Tell the Lord Thank You...

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God Thank You that You love me with an unconditional, unending, everlasting love. God You have never stopped loving me. Thank You. God Thank You for Your correction, forgiveness, grace, and mercy. Thank You for Your wisdom, guidance, and all Your blessings. Jesus Thank You for being my Savior, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my healer, my great physician, and my provider. Thank You for being my counselor, defender, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light in the darkness. Thank You. You are my refuge and strength. Thank You. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. Thank You. You are my best friend. Thank You. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You Jesus. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Have A Thankful Blessed New Year ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m tired of struggling. I can’t afford anything. I now only make enough to pay my rent. So, I’m in danger of all of my utilities being shut off. Can’t pay insurance or repair my truck. I need a serious financial breakthrough. Beginning to even wonder about prayer. Does it even work for me. I...
Replies
10
Views
396
Anointing that breaks every yoke is coming upon someone on here. There is a person on here that I felt such an anointing as I read their prayer request that it brought me to tears. As that anointing comes upon you, it will break every yoke of sin, every yoke of Satan. I speak over you...
Replies
9
Views
132
I came from the background of a lot of DV from two different people. My daughter and I got kicked out of the house and she was one and went through a whole big court issue because of the father not wanting child support and a district attorney violating our victims' rights and a DHS caseworker...
Replies
7
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom