Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkh59

Servant of All
Please pray that I can find a way to pay for a trip to visit my wife's father. He has cancer. We need to go see him. We don't have money to buy the tickets right now. I am trying to find a way to pay for this and we need to buy the tickets soon.
 
I am praying for you. May your prayers be answered. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, You know the desires of my heart. You know the prayers I have prayed in secret and the tears I have cried when no one was watching. You know the pressure I carry, the questions people ask and the expectations placed upon me. Lord, remember me according to Your mercy. Abba Father, I place...
Replies
9
Views
157
Hello, I am afraid to miss God's timing for my life, calling, job, future, and partner. I do not know why, as I live in obedience to the Lord's leading, but I am afraid of maybe missing God's timing. Please pray for me that I walk in God's plans and obedience for my life and do not miss godly...
Replies
7
Views
107
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, cast & bind out, and cease & desist all the nightmares since January to May about my relations and our relationships fleeing and disappearing out of each other's lives forever or end up here one day and never see each other...
Replies
9
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom