Time To Go Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter bunnyd
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bunnyd

Guest
Please pray that we may secure a qualified buyer very soon for our home so that we may move closer to our children. Please pray for peace for my husband during the wait and transaction.
 
father God Please answer this prayer in jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m a person with many years of faith and hope in the Lord. Life has been difficult a lot of it due to circumstances beyond my control.Life is a miserable grind and I’ve trusted for many years that God would work out His good purposes in my life however, my life is getting more of a hard grind...
Replies
11
Views
145
I lost my Mom and best friend 5 yrs ago. I don’t have any friends to speak of and I lost my job and probably my house soon. I’m asking God to let me come home. Please pray with me for that. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
306
I've been facing my battles alone for a very long time. & it's getting harder & harder since God took my dad away. People I used to trust, even my own family & the church betrayed & persecuted me horribly. I've been longing for nothing but to go home to Heaven now. God indeed had promised me...
Replies
9
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom