Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Hello...I’ve just been recently been diagnosed with a Gioblastoma brain tumor...The dr.’s say my prognosis isn’t good as they’ve only given me 1-3 years tops if I’m lucky. I’m praying that God will grant me a miraculous miracle and heal me from this cancer. I pray that he will answer my prayers the way he sees fit and make my will the same as mine. I pray that he heals me. I thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers.
Hello...I’ve just been recently been diagnosed with a Gioblastoma brain tumor...The dr.’s say my prognosis isn’t good as they’ve only given me 1-3 years tops if I’m lucky. I’m praying that God will grant me a miraculous miracle and heal me from this cancer. I pray that he will answer my prayers the way he sees fit and make my will the same as mine. I pray that he heals me. I thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers.
The Word of God says, “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?” (Jeremiah 32:27)... Because it is marvelous to us, will it be marvelous to The Heavenly Father, ruler of all? (Zechariah 8:6). Jesus miraculously healed and so did His disciples, the prophets, by the simple laying on of hands, and Jesus said these works and greater are we able to do now because He has gone to The Father (John 14:12), I pray, believing you are healed by faith, though Dr.’s have their own diagnosis, confess healing over yourself Beloved, surround yourself with those that build your faith in this crucial time so this test can become a glorious testimony that Father God can receive so much glory from and I thank The LORD God in Jesus name for what He’s already done. This is no surprise to The Almighty God, which means He already has a plan for your life, in Jesus’ name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for Jesus to heal my throat of a cold I pray for Jesus to heal the soar throat, stuffy nose, and sore eye pain ontop of other eye pain injury Thank you Jesus for healing me of my throat and nose and eyes Pray for Jesus to give peace which surpasses all understanding, to bring calmness and...
Replies
9
Views
145
Please pray for ### from ###. His mother ### and ### His auntie. They are sick and need a job to eat well and buy medicines. They are very spiritual people. In ###, kind and devoted.
Replies
8
Views
123
I am a physician going through a terrible period of false accusations that have resulted in criminal charges. I did not do at all what is alleged and I am God-fearing kind person. Not only am I not able to work for the past ### months because of these false accusations, to make matters worse, my...
Replies
9
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom