Hello,
I’ve just recently been diagnosed with a ### brain tumor which is the worst to have this kind is also usually un-responsive to Chemo..and this type is known to grow very fast. Which doesn’t really give me a good prognosis. During this time. The Dr.’s said I should just do the best I can with what I have left as they’ve only givin me ###-### yrs to live @ best. So I’m praying that God will grant me a miraculous miracle. Please pray for me and my family also during this time of need. I’m praying that almighty God with give me the strength to continue this journey here on earth. Also that he will increase my faith abundantly also to knowledge and realize he can cure and do anything with a touch of a hand. I’m praying he will guide my sprites towards him. Thank you for kind words and thoughts, and prayers.
You were just diagnosed but the word of God says, who has believed OUR report and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed. I have read and heard many testimonies of people being diagnosed and instead of accepting it they said, I refuse that, I believe the report of the Lord.
The word of God says with LONG LIFE I will satisfy you and show you my salvation. Who's report will you believe?

In the name of Jesus, I declare by the stripes of Jesus you are healed. That tumor is dissolving and removing itself from your body and every cell rejoices in it's creator and healer, it's deliverer. Be healed, made whole. in Jesus name. Amen.
 
You were just diagnosed but the word of God says, who has believed OUR report and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed. I have read and heard many testimonies of people being diagnosed and instead of accepting it they said, I refuse that, I believe the report of the Lord.
The word of God says with LONG LIFE I will satisfy you and show you my salvation. Who's report will you believe?

In the name of Jesus, I declare by the stripes of Jesus you are healed. That tumor is dissolving and removing itself from your body and every cell rejoices in its creator and healer, its deliverer. Be healed, made whole. in Jesus name. Amen.
Thank you
 
You were just diagnosed but the word of God says, who has believed OUR report and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed. I have read and heard many testimonies of people being diagnosed and instead of accepting it they said, I refuse that, I believe the report of the Lord.
The word of God says with LONG LIFE I will satisfy you and show you my salvation. Who's report will you believe?

In the name of Jesus, I declare by the stripes of Jesus you are healed. That tumor is dissolving and removing itself from your body and every cell rejoices in its creator and healer, its deliverer. Be healed, made whole. in Jesus name. Amen.
Thank yous all for your prayers!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for Jesus to heal my throat of a cold I pray for Jesus to heal the soar throat, stuffy nose, and sore eye pain ontop of other eye pain injury Thank you Jesus for healing me of my throat and nose and eyes Pray for Jesus to give peace which surpasses all understanding, to bring calmness and...
Replies
9
Views
147
Please pray for ### from ###. His mother ### and ### His auntie. They are sick and need a job to eat well and buy medicines. They are very spiritual people. In ###, kind and devoted.
Replies
8
Views
125
I am a physician going through a terrible period of false accusations that have resulted in criminal charges. I did not do at all what is alleged and I am God-fearing kind person. Not only am I not able to work for the past ### months because of these false accusations, to make matters worse, my...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,807
Messages
16,792,731
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom