THY WILL BE DONE

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

And TRUTH shall set you free

ACKNOWLEDGE TRUTH, SPEAK TRUTH, WALK IN TRUTH

To whom it may concern:

Ask yourself these questions:
Has my counsel led me into sin?
Has my counsel tried to justify that sin?
Has my counsel sought to cover-up that sin through unrighteous justification?
Did my sin cause harm to someone to whom I have not yet restored?

When everything that’s happened in your midst has been exactly according to scripture; and, when all of your counsel has encouraged you in a wicked thing; and sin has led you to the gates of hell; yet, God has not yet destroyed you: Perhaps “IT’S TIME” to stop taking His mercy for granted and listen to what He has been trying to say to you from the beginning. Scripture says, God used the Babylonians to confuse you and to blind you so that you could not discern. Why? Simple, because from the beginning, you were hard headed. (I’m not making this up). The text actually says: “Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass.” Simply put, you did not do what he told you to do, when he told you to do it.

God has shown me my error in vision, which was brought about because of disobedience on all sides: Timing. The Word does not lie. Still, because of free will, God does not force us; the choice has always been yours. But, because it’s not just about you; I will not shut up. For Zion’s sake (God’s church), I will not keep silent!

I just hate to see you doing this to yourself. You know who God created you to be. You are not the first person (and you won’t be the last) whom God has told to go. Stop tormenting yourself. What does God say about it?

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

THY WILL BE DONE

In JESUS name, AMEN

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
If you were to die today, where would you spend eternity? YOUR answer to this question is the most important thing! There are two options… You can spend eternity in Heaven with God walking the streets of gold, or you can spend eternity in Hell, forever separated from God in agony and pain...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Isaiah 58:1 "Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the descendants of Jacob their sins. WHOSE BABY IS IT? We must be mindful of whose advice we follow. Nowhere in the Bible are we instructed to mock, mistreat, or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I looked down at my hands the other day and noticed that they were calloused. I recognized them because certainly I've had them before, but seeing them, as the result of the suitcase that I have been made to pull around, roused a different response. While cognizant of effects that this work...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The work of God's Spirit But what I tell you is true. It will be better for you if I go away. Because, if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I do go away, I will send him to you. When he comes, he will show the people of this world what they are like. He will show that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom