Through this extremely difficult situations we are going through, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sriwilson

Servant
Through this extremely difficult situations we are going through, I have discovered God. I am still in the middle of it and more hardship will come, but I know He is with me during the process. I surrendered all my sins and fears and my Lord Jesus will carry the burden with His never ending love for me. Thank you Lord for your mercy and love. I am in the dark valley, but the Lord will show me the way. Please fill this family with Holy Spirit and bless us. We are your shepherds. Please use us to glorify you, and please don't let all legal system and rules interrupt our relationship with you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God hear your prayer! When we are going through the dark valley we tend to feel that God isn't there for us, but he is and he never leaves us alone! All he should do is to trust him and pray harder. May God feel you with peace at this moment! "Be still, and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10 In Jesus name, amen!
 
I celebrate your relationship with the Lord and I pray that you be guided through these trials. I pray that He will comfort you & grant you His peace.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for divine protection from these evil doers who have been stalking me for ### months now. It started with one and now there are multiple people using their vehicles and revving their engines to disturb my peace. They followed me to my new location and it's really been difficult to...
Replies
11
Views
364
I’m going through an extremely difficult season now and no one but the Lord Jesus Christ can fully understand. Over ### years in the valley and ### stop issues of health, homelessness, abuse and other bad things. I know that God sees but where’s the comfort and restoration. My immune system is...
Replies
8
Views
403
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:11 : “All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the Lord had brought on him, and each one gave him a piece of silver...
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom