Three In One

  • Thread starter Thread starter Erin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Erin

Guest
Please pray:

1.) For my father not to carry out on his threats to kick me out of the house - and for me to find a job and my own special apartment in a special place soon at exactly the right time when I won't be forced to move by being kicked out without money. Even if not right away, for healing in my relationship with my father as we have very little connection with each other.

2.) For a godly spouse I strongly admire who is committed to Him and loves Jesus Christ our Lord more than they love anyone else, who will pray with me and share their relationship with Him and their deepest love (after that given to Him) with me so we have a three-way marriage triangle between me, Jesus Christ, and my spouse, that my spouse will be part of the same church I am, that their heritage is from the same country as mine, that they'll propose marriage to me and be open to the possibility of having a child with me.

3.) To be admitted to ### within one year.
 
Dear Lord,

Please fulfill ###'s wishes.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Child of God,

***Let Us Pray… My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
```markdown
Let This Be Your Confession

​



In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.



I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. God is opening up doors of opportunity that no one can close. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!



Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
God is everywhere and in every moment.

Such understanding excludes nothing, denies nothing,

yet gleans the highest meaning from

every experience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them," (Matthew 18:20). Thank You O Lord God that last night it happened. I was praying for my dear friend, and then I visited her and she prayed for me, and asked me to pray for her without her knowing that I...
Replies
9
Views
197
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heavy heart. My salary has been pending for three months. Even after requesting ### four or five times, my salary has still not been processed. Lord, You know how difficult it is when a family's livelihood depends on that salary. I ask You for justice...
Replies
11
Views
236
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom