Those who hope in the LORD will renew their ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint, those who delight in the Lord God and he will give you the desires of your heart.

For the Lord God has plans to prosper and not harm.

Ask and you shall be given, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened.

Father, I pray and praise you for what you are about to do for these wonderful blessings and breakthroughs that are just about to happen for me, ### and ### and ###, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up those on the online community who need a fresh touch of hope and where circumstances have been unbearable and even intolerable for them, and I ask You send them relief in Jesus' name Lord help them know You love them and You will bring deliverance where they...
Replies
5
Views
107
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:42: The upright see and rejoice, but all the wicked shut their mouths. Historical Context: In the context of Israel’s history, God often demonstrated His power by rescuing His people from dire circumstances. The Israelites saw...
Replies
7
Views
106
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 35:14 – “I went about mourning as though for my friend or brother. I bowed my head in grief as though weeping for my mother.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 35:14, David expresses deep sorrow and empathy for those who...
Replies
6
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom