Thksgivings And Sharing Ps139:1-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

shulian

Prayer Partner
Hi bros and sisters, my boss has given me salary today, and he allowed me to buy computer from him in cheap price, so that I need not share computer with my brother, as computer is in his room and he needs to study for his exams.

I would like to share Ps139:1-16. It renews my strength. I hope it will also renew yours. Remember God remembers each one of you, even in darkness, we can see light.

Ps139:1-18

---------------

1. O LORD, you have searched me and you know me.

2. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.

3. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.

4. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.

5. You hem me in—behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.

6. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.

7. Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?

8. If I go to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

9. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,

10. even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

11. If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,"

12. even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.

13. For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

15. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16. your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

17. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

18. Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you.
 
God help her in every way she asks and desires in Jesus name. Amen.
 
THANK YOU FOR BEING A BLESSING TO THE BODY OF CHRIST....

WE LOVE YOU. BE ENCOURAGED AND KEEP YOUR FOCUS ON GOD!!!
 
Through Jesus I continually offer to God the sacrifice of praise, the fruit of lips which confess His name. (Hebrews 13:15)

I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.

(Psalm 34:1)

My tongue shall speak of God's righteousness and of His praise all the day long. (Psalm 35:28)

I enter into God's gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. (Psalm 100:4)

I make a joyful noise unto the Lord. (Psalm 100:11)

I sing unto the Lord a new song. (Psalm 98:1)

I am singing with grace in my heart to the Lord. (Colossians 3:16)

In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
default_heart2.gif
Thankyou for sharing, may the Lord bless you Amen
default_heart2.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ruth 3:16 – “When Ruth came to her mother-in-law, Naomi asked, ‘How did it go, my daughter?’ Then she told her everything Boaz had done for her.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Ruth 3:16, Ruth returns to her mother-in-law, Naomi...
Replies
10
Views
221
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 : I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Historical Context: Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Replies
7
Views
139
  • Article Article
Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: —1 Peter 1:18-19 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's...
Replies
0
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom