This woman ### is trying to block ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
This woman ### is trying to block me with voodoo at the moment I ask for prayers so she’s blocked She’s trying to destroy me inside and out she’s torturing me she won’t stop it’s just constant
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, strength, excellent health, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Crazy, psycho Jezebel woman. I was only trying to help. As I am approaching the door of the grocery store, I see a woman with a shopping cart. She starts to walk away from the cart for whatever reason, and the the cart starts to roll unto oncoming traffic. I tell her politely that her cart is...
Replies
10
Views
156
This woman is making my husband fight me so I will summon him with divorce papers,he's terminally I'll! She only wants money,I truly love him for 40yrs I'm his wife and mother of our children I pray in Jesus name for this woman to leave him alone,leave this family in peace please God by the...
Replies
9
Views
30
The other woman who is trying to take my husband and tear my family apart I love him dearly for 40yrs please God,remove this woman from my husband and protect my family and husband make him feel love for me only amen.
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,841
Messages
16,804,008
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom