This woman called ### is doing witchcraft ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was manipulated to join an evil fake church cult "church" and they did a lot of witchcraft on me, including forcing me into a spiritual "marriage" that I did not consent to. I have told them repeatedly to stop doing witchcraft on me but they repeatedly refuse. They are also doing witchcraft on...
Replies
13
Views
143
Pray as neighbours are doing witchcraft and troubling us none of their weapons should succeed. Giving us sleepless nights.
Replies
9
Views
125
When i come home my animals and I feel restless, I am irritated fatigue and noticed flies, roaches, they keep the house temperature on 74. Please pray as Holy spirit leads for a calm peaceful house with no foreign intruders or spiritual attacks. I have been only good to these people showing them...
Replies
8
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom