This Week's Money

  • Thread starter Thread starter EasTNChik
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EasTNChik

Guest
Lrd Jesus please let the switch to new accounts be this week and not let my husband's check get eaten up in the old bank with the fees and bad choices. Please Lord hear this plea.

Thank you Jesus for all you have done, all you are doing and all you are going to do for my family.

In your holy merciful and gracious name I pray

Amen and Amen
 




Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It!



May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves' His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
Lord, in Your greatest mercy, please come through for this family. Hear and answer this prayer O Lord, in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My bank account gets refunded the money from Apple.bill pay..I shut down my Venmo account because they obviously had to do something with it. I shut down my Xfinity Wi-Fi as well. I get the money back to get some deodorant you jerks and a freakin new toothbrush. Im taking off my wedding rings I...
Replies
6
Views
160
I am running a business past one year and have not sold any of my products and am running low in running my business please help me find a way to get money coming into my bank account. I am getting so Low. Help me
Replies
10
Views
237
An amount was stolen from ###'s bank account. We don't yet know how they gained access to her bank card details. Please pray for restoration and justice. Pray that the authorities intervene and that God gives them wisdom on how to deal with this issue and find the robber. In Jesus' name, amen...
Replies
9
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom