This ### Needs Our Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter destineyaa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

destineyaa

Guest
My name is ###, I was born on May 14th, 2011.

On September 16th, 2011 the good lord called my name, I was gone for a bit of time. But I was saved, I was saved for a reason, my mommy and family needed me, and they still do. Although she is with me, I can not see her, I can not see her because I can not wake up, I'm breathing on my own now but I am struggling a little. The doctors don't have much hope for me and I can feel it, but my family does I can feel it from them too, my mommy knows I'm here and she knows that I can do this, and she believes in me. I am not asking you for much, but I need YOUR help, pray for me, believe in me, and do not give up hope! I need you more than ever. Everyone around me is being so strong and I need that, but sometimes I can feel someone with no faith, will you please have faith in me? Will you please pray for me?

### is 4 months old and the son to one of my close friends he was admitted to the P.I.C.U on September 16th where he is still in critical condition, all though he is in very good hands sometimes it feels like the doctors have no hope. There is ALWAYS hope. ### started off on a ventilator with doctors saying he lost his drive to breathe, but that's NOT true, he is now off of the ventilator and breathing on his own with a little help from oxygen, but it's not easy for precious baby ###, he is giving it his all 24 hours a day. He has not woke up yet, but we believe in him and even when some doctors say they don't believe he ever will, we do we will never give up for ###. We ask for your help. Will you please support this precious baby boy, please believe in him and have faith. Even if you don't believe in the power of prayer will you please just say a prayer for ###. God is all he has right now, God is the one who can help him make it through this, but ### needs us to pray to God to help him.
 
DEAR FATHER, we thank you for our Salvation, Family, and Lives. We thank you that when we were sinking, you rescued us. We thank you that when we were thirsty, you gave us Living Water. We thank you that when we were hungry, you gave us the Bread of Life. We love you Lord. Help us to find our Joy in You. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen!
 
O dear Lord, please do come to the aid of baby ###. I ask of You in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 115:10: “House of Aaron, trust in the Lord—he is their help and shield.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is a direct call to the “house of Aaron,” referring to the priests of Israel who were descendants of Aaron...
Replies
7
Views
170
Please continue to pray for dear friend on this site, ###. She has prayed for thousands on this site. She had emergency surgery earlier this week due to a ruptured colon, which caused sepsis, then an infection of the heart, with blood clots that then caused strokes. She has now entered hospice...
Replies
13
Views
601
So, I just had a conversation with my brother who is an unbeliever. He said he had ### again, but this time he asked it to reveal itself & it did, so he saw a demon. I'm not sure if he believes in the spiritual realm, but maybe that could be an indicator for him to believe that this is real. I...
Replies
9
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,686
Messages
16,779,772
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom