This Monday of this week was in the drive-through ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
This Monday of this week was in the drive-through off a restaurant and a teenage backed in to me .. everything happens so fast .. I took his information .. I will be calling the insurance, Just Pray that everything goes well .. I want my bumper fixed with no worries or problems. We ask this in Jesus name amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I want to think anyone and everyone who has prayed for me. Thank you! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching job in Texas, my home state. My wife and daughter were headed overseas to visit family in mid-September 2022. My...
Replies
5
Views
246
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for following my story and for praying for me; I am truly grateful. Background Basically, my wife left me in August 2022. She used the courts, while I was 5000 miles away to steal my children. I have not seen them since. I prayed fervently. I...
Replies
7
Views
260
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! First, if you have prayed for me in the past, I want you to know that I truly appreciate your willingness to take my name before the throne of grace and mercy. Background: My family and I moved to Alaska to work for congregation (2019-2022). My...
Replies
7
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom