This is very short notice. But pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please give me this one day off in hope someone accepts my ### hour shift today. I am having a bad carpal tunnel flare up and it is hard to even move. Please give me courage to not take people’s attitudes to heart as it is busy season. But help them with their respectiveness as well...
Replies
9
Views
422
Please pray for me… I continue to need strength. It’s 4:18 AM and I feel weak. In February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to help a small church. We agreed to be there for three years. In August 2022, my contract was complete. The church had grown from 28 to nearly 90. We had 22...
Replies
13
Views
154
I had a horrible week. I am very angry at how people treated me and others. I am very angry with the president for how he treats black people and takes away food stamps and doesn't care about anyone but himself. He cares more about money than people. God, I am trying hard not to hate people...
Replies
7
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,926
Messages
16,793,692
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom