This Is Very Important!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have problems with - immature in love ,immature passions, attachments and soul ties! Pray that the Lord God remove all these things from me! Pray the Lord to replace these things with God's wisdom, maturity, intelligence, intellect and all that God has for me! This is very important! Pray that the Lord will build me not to be dependent on one person, but only the Lord God! Pray that this building be for all my life and for the glory of God!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Lord this is very very important to me photographes videis lord are so so very important to me lord they create memories lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please bless me make me please please pleasd lord look please lord incredibly beautiful incredibly...
Replies
Views
>I have an important meeting tomorrow with Pastor Stilian. Let us pray that Heavenly Father will work hard in this meeting so that His will is done 100%. Let us pray, Heavenly Father, to build and strengthen my relationship with Pastor Stilian, so that they will be forever 100% according to...
Replies
Views
Lord I pray that all tension, stress, nervousness, sleeplessness, anxiety, worry, confusion, fear, doubt, rebellion, anger distractions, immaturity and temptation be removed from my son's Chris and Anthony's mind, heart, body, soul, spirit and life. They are son's of God and I rebuke anything...
Replies
Views
Lord I pray that all tension, stress, nervousness, sleeplessness, anxiety, worry, confusion, fear, doubt, rebellion, anger distractions, immaturity and temptation be removed from my son's Chris and Anthony's mind, heart, body, soul, spirit and life. They are son's of God and I rebuke anything...
Replies
Views
Very, very important silent requests. thanks all God bless. take care.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom