This Is To Much Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please pray for these breakthroughs in my life, I am so desperate and need our Father God to provide me with an abundance of extra finances, I really can't go any longer as I am, I don't get paid for 2 weeks, and I need to get petrol for my car, food.

Please pray I will not go bankrupt, please pray for miracles

I am so tired and drained, my gums are hurting me, my sinuses are blocked still, I feel so disheveled, I feel like I am just hanging on by fingertips, I do feel and believe Father will answer my prayers, but it's so hard to believe I will be in the life that my heart desires.

I am losing my faith in my abilities of being a counsellor, please pray my faith will be restored quickly

Please pray for healing on my gums and my sinuses

Please pray for my friendship with ### and ###, that Father will now touch their hearts and ### and ### are praying for me, that Father will restore my friendship with ### and my friendship with ###

Please pray Father will reveal and unite me with my true love of my life and my beautiful wife to be, please pray she is praying for me and praying to be with me, please pray she will have such a beautiful heart and she is the apple of my eye as I am the apple of her eye.

Please thank our Father for all my blessings, that I will not lose any of my friends or anything else, that I will make more wonderful friends

Please pray ### is OK with my decision about this business and this talk thing, please pray she forgives me for withdrawing

Please pray Father will fill me with all he has, please pray in Jesus name, Amen
 
Dear Lord,

Please bring a financial break to ### and relieve the stress ### is undergoing. Help ### feel better soon.

Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am not doing well right now and would greatly appreciate your prayers for me and thank-you so much to everyone for caring. In Jesus's name, I pray for encouragement and help from You, Dear Heavenly Father, God. Amen and so be it, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
259
Also ### and sleep issues dealing with all this injustice as well as ###. Please heal and help us Lord you have the right co to help in all of this distress, pain, and suffering. Please bring amends quickly in all our injuries.
Replies
9
Views
249
Thank you so much Father God for alll you’ve done for me. Thank you for hearing all of our prayers. I pray Father that all goes well with work this week and I still have a job. Also praying for deliverance from the attacks my Lord. They’re are so many. Please remove this Father. I also pray...
Replies
8
Views
674
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom