this is one of my big prayers ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of Amrecha on behalf of Haiti. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the sovereign ruler over all nations, and we humbly ask for your divine intervention in the affairs of Haiti.

We pray for the people of Haiti, that you would bring healing, restoration, and peace to their land. Lord, we ask for your guidance and wisdom for the leaders of Haiti, that they may govern with integrity and make decisions that will benefit the nation and its people.

We pray for the physical and economic well-being of Haiti. Lord, we ask that you provide for the needs of the people, especially those who are suffering from poverty, lack of access to healthcare, and other challenges. We pray for the development of infrastructure, education, and opportunities for growth and prosperity.

Father, we also lift up the spiritual condition of Haiti. We pray for a revival to sweep across the nation, that hearts may turn to you and find hope and salvation in Jesus Christ. We ask for the spread of the gospel and the establishment of strong churches that will be a light in the darkness.

Lord, we are reminded of your promise in 2 Chronicles 7:14, "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." We claim this promise for Haiti, believing that you are able to bring about transformation and renewal.

In Jesus' name, we pray for Haiti, trusting in your unfailing love and faithfulness. May your will be done, and may your kingdom come in Haiti as it is in heaven. Amen.

Père céleste, nous venons devant toi au nom de Jésus, élevant la demande de prière d'Amrecha au nom d'Haïti. Seigneur, nous reconnaissons que Tu es le souverain souverain de toutes les nations, et nous demandons humblement ton intervention divine dans les affaires d'Haïti.

Nous prions pour le peuple d'Haïti afin que vous apportiez la guérison, la restauration et la paix sur sa terre. Seigneur, nous demandons ta guidance et ta sagesse pour les dirigeants d'Haïti, afin qu'ils puissent gouverner avec intégrité et prendre des décisions qui profiteront à la nation et à son peuple.

Nous prions pour le bien-être physique et économique d'Haïti. Seigneur, nous te demandons de subvenir aux besoins des gens, en particulier de ceux qui souffrent de pauvreté, du manque d'accès aux soins de santé et d'autres défis. Nous prions pour le développement des infrastructures, de l’éducation et des opportunités de croissance et de prospérité.

Père, nous élevons également la condition spirituelle d'Haïti. Nous prions pour qu’un réveil balaie toute la nation, afin que les cœurs puissent se tourner vers vous et trouver l’espoir et le salut en Jésus-Christ. Nous demandons la propagation de l’Évangile et l’établissement d’églises fortes qui seront une lumière dans les ténèbres.

Seigneur, nous nous souvenons de ta promesse dans 2 Chroniques 7 :14 : « Si mon peuple, sur qui mon nom est invoqué, s'humilie, prie, cherche ma face et se détourne de sa mauvaise voie, alors j'entendrai du ciel : et je pardonnerai leur péché et je guérirai leur pays. Nous revendiquons cette promesse pour Haïti, convaincus que vous êtes capables de provoquer la transformation et le renouveau.

Au nom de Jésus, nous prions pour Haïti, ayant confiance en votre amour et votre fidélité sans faille. Que ta volonté soit faite et que ton royaume vienne en Haïti comme au ciel. Amen.
thank you for praying for my country Haiti

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

Similar Requests

US-backed foreign intervention has led to the disaster in Haiti. US false justifications for intervention ignore the ways in which Haiti has rarely, if ever, been allowed to manage its own affairs. Haiti is an independent nation since 1804. Pray that God intervene now and that the US leaves...
Replies
Views
Things are still not improving. The Us government is making things worst in Haiti. The Us want to impose Haiti to it's own government. They are now putting a group of men to control Haiti from afar. The Us continues to send and sell illegal guns to Haiti passing through Miami Florida. Pray that...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father please bring peace and justice to Haiti.
Replies
Views
Respected sir . . . . . . i m muhammad hassan iqbal from pakistan this is my whatsup number 00923462337144 i request u i m jobless 2year big loan for me 20000usd please support me any job in your country ya pakistan i m married 3 kids dad mom dad health not well please response me i m...
Replies
Views
I'm engaged, and my fiance Ly lives in another country. She has to make the big decision to come here for us to get married. She is facing hard obstacles, and has all sorts of concerns for her safety, due to it being a new experience. She will be absolutely safe with me, and has nothing to fear...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom