THIS IS NOT THAT

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Again, God does not play with His Word. When He says No, or sets forth a decree, He means it. Therefore, as Peter said, "even the thought" of setting yourself against the Holy Spirit, is not only foolish and wicked, it's highly reprehensible:

Then Peter said, "Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God." (Acts 5:3)

When you accuse someone who is operating according to God's instructions, and for His purpose, of being demonic, you are crediting satan with God's works. That is indeed blasphemy. Just because I don't follow every instruction handed down by man, doesn't make me demonic. Quite the opposite in fact:

And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” (John 10:4-5)

Yet, I am continually dismissed as simply being attitudinal, stubborn and prideful, as if that justifies their own disregard for God’s Word, in man's eyes. Many, even from the pulpit, have admonished me, saying "Take up your bed, and walk." This is my hometown, I know where the resources are, and there's always the informational resource of the internet. And, though some may mean well; this is not that. In recognizing my Shepherd's instructional voice in my assignment, I continue to remain in perfect sync with Him:

And remain in the same house, eating and drinking such things as they give, for the laborer is worthy of his wages. Do not go from house to house. (Luke 10:7)

Jesus gave this instruction as a critical part of the disciple's assignment in testing a city. He knew that, like He before us, many of His disciples would be cast out, without cause. Howbeit, Jesus did not say that His disciples couldn't sleep indoors at all. House denotes a sort of family structure; a protective, restorative setting; which, in my assignment, was a homeless shelter. That part of the traversing, which tests acceptance or rejection of messenger, and message, is what can render condemnation on a city at “judgement day.” The rest of the testing of the city is punishable in this lifetime, according to God's perfect will and timing. Jesus actually began the process prior to His death and resurrection:

Then Jesus began to denounce the towns in which most of his miracles had been performed, because they did not repent. (Matthew 11:20)
denounce : condemn

...And even today, Jesus still sends forth His disciples to continue, in that same manner of ministry, until the day of His return.

I assure you that you will not finish your work in all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes. (Matthew 10:23b)
Israel : church, or nation.

But what about family, the people who call themselves by His name in that city? How are they to respond?

Is it not to deal your bread to the hungry, and that you bring the poor that are cast out to your house? when you see the naked, that you cover him; and that you hide not yourself from your own flesh? (Isaiah 58:7)

Who is your own flesh?

For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.” (Matthew 12:50)

It's not man's eyes that matter. God is not mocked. For not only do we shake the dust of that house from our feet, but when we leave that city, we are to take back the blessing and let our peace return to us. That spiritually symbolizes that God will indeed retrieve His stuff. It's already not aging well Esau.

Thank you LORD, Jehovah Jireh, the source of all resources. Amen.

WORD OF GOD
Thanks Be To God

🙏🏽

Again, God does not play with His Word. When He says No, or sets forth a decree, He means it. Therefore, as Peter said, "even the thought" of setting yourself against the Holy Spirit, is not only foolish and wicked, it's highly reprehensible:

Then Peter said, "Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God." (Acts 5:3)

When you accuse someone who is operating according to God's instructions, and for His purpose, of being demonic, you are crediting satan with God's works. That is indeed blasphemy. Just because I don't follow every instruction handed down by man, doesn't make me demonic. Quite the opposite in fact:

And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” (John 10:4-5)

Yet, I am continually dismissed as simply being attitudinal, stubborn and prideful, as if that justifies their own disregard for God’s Word, in man's eyes. Many, even from the pulpit, have admonished me, saying "Take up your bed, and walk." This is my hometown, I know where the resources are, and there's always the informational resource of the internet. And, though some may mean well; this is not that. In recognizing my Shepherd's instructional voice in my assignment, I continue to remain in perfect sync with Him:

And remain in the same house, eating and drinking such things as they give, for the laborer is worthy of his wages. Do not go from house to house. (Luke 10:7)

Jesus gave this instruction as a critical part of the disciple's assignment in testing a city. He knew that, like He before us, many of His disciples would be cast out, without cause. Howbeit, Jesus did not say that His disciples couldn't sleep indoors at all. House denotes a sort of family structure; a protective, restorative setting; which, in my assignment, was a homeless shelter. That part of the traversing, which tests acceptance or rejection of messenger, and message, is what can render condemnation on a city at “judgement day.” The rest of the testing of the city is punishable in this lifetime, according to God's perfect will and timing. Jesus actually began the process prior to His death and resurrection:

Then Jesus began to denounce the towns in which most of his miracles had been performed, because they did not repent. (Matthew 11:20)

...And even today, Jesus still sends forth His disciples to continue, in that same manner of ministry, until the day of His return.

I assure you that you will not finish your work in all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes. (Matthew 10:23b)

But what about family, the people who call themselves by His name in that city? How are they to respond?

Is it not to deal your bread to the hungry, and that you bring the poor that are cast out to your house? when you see the naked, that you cover him; and that you hide not yourself from your own flesh? (Isaiah 58:7)

Who is your own flesh?

For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.” (Matthew 12:50)

It's not man's eyes that matter. God is not mocked. For not only do we shake the dust of that house from our feet, but when we leave that city, we are to take back the blessing and let our peace return to us. That spiritually symbolizes that God will indeed retrieve His stuff. It's already not aging well Esau.

WORD OF GOD
Thanks Be To God

🙏🏽
Do not ever let the devil fill your heart with evil desires and wants. Let the Lords presence and mercy fill your heart with wisdom to discern good from evil. If you obey satan, then depression, stress, fear and loneliness shall fill your heart with resllessness.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
🙏Dear Lord, I surrender my thought life to You. Help me learn to view my world through the lens of Your Truth, rather than fixing my thoughts on earthly perception, assumption, or opinion. Reveal and forgive the areas of my mind that do not bring You glory today. Slow me down and help me stay focused on You, Jesus. Rather than just reacting to distraction, train my mind to focus and respond to Your lead. Give me discernment and the desire to live out Philippians 4:8 daily, reminding me often to rest, pray, and reflect on Your ways. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

🙏God I ask You in Jesus’ name help me to fix my thoughts on the eyes of Your Truth.

Who is your own flesh?

WORD OF GOD
Thanks Be To God

🙏🏽
Never ever lie to the precious Holy Spirit of God. He knows everything about us. He knows our thoughs, ideas and desires of our heart. When you promise something to God, then do it with a joyful heart. Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life.

Similar Requests

• Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jeremiah describes a Pagan Custom very similar to Christmas In the following passage, Jeremiah describes a pagan custom that is very similar to Christmas in terms of its customs. Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: It's all a matter of belief... God is neither confused about His Word, nor does His Word cause confusion. For those who have ears to hear (willing to receive with understanding), God’s Word is crystal clear. If at any time clarity is needed, He invites...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Special Message To The Cities: Obedience is better than sacrifice... It seems that I have been preaching this message for ever; but it is so very humbling, in ways that no one else can imagine, when Jesus himself confirms that message, verbatim. Those of us who call ourselves by His name...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom