scfaith
Prayer Warrior
This is for an unknown little girl in a very serious accident while playing in the snow in ### a life and death situation.
Please stand with me in agreement that the Lord will heal her wounds and bring her back to full life.
Father God you know this child better than even her parents please Father God in the name of Jesus Christ let it be your will for her healing Father I pray that you will wash this child in the blood of Jesus and heal her of all wounds. I pray and believe that this will be done in Jesus Name ... amen
Please stand with me in agreement that the Lord will heal her wounds and bring her back to full life.
Father God you know this child better than even her parents please Father God in the name of Jesus Christ let it be your will for her healing Father I pray that you will wash this child in the blood of Jesus and heal her of all wounds. I pray and believe that this will be done in Jesus Name ... amen
