this is ### and ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lacedrick
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lacedrick

Guest
This is ### and ### come again Lord Jesus, we need for you and Father God to open up some doors for us. He needs to be at ### with his family and kids. We need you, Lord, will you please answer our prayer? Lord, you are the only way that he gets out of there. Lord, you are his lawyer in the ### when he needs to go in front of the parole board. We need you now, Lord Jesus, you are the way out of this mess. We need you now, please answer our prayer. You are good God, you said answer, you will receive it and give it to us. You said in the name of the Father, name Jesus, you will give it to us, so I need you to answer our prayer. You said you are a God that does not forsake us, please answer our prayer. Lord, Lord Jesus Christ, you said you do not lie to us. Lord Jesus, we are crying out to you and begging you to answer our prayer. I just want to say thank you and we love you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I come to You and thank You as my husband survived the "silent heart attack" - the Dr said his daily pain masked the pain of his heart attack. Lord Jesus please we see the cardiologist today and he will reveal the plan - whether surgery or medication. I beg for my husband to change his...
Replies
9
Views
145
Father in the name of Jesus Christ I come to you rebuking every bad medical report. Lord you said in your word if I cry out to you oh God that you will answer me. I need immediate healing like you did in the Bible days. Lord you said in your word if I have faith the size of a mustard seed that...
Replies
10
Views
203
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom