This is an emergency prayer request. I have been ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
This is an emergency prayer request. I have been coughing so much that twice in the past ### min I have thrown up. I am fixing some ginger tea; please pray that the tea will calm me down and I will be able to eat something. Thank you.
 
God, please give healing touch to that person and You have said "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Amen.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I pass both my exams today. I really need to but they are both very difficult and I am worried I will fail. Thank you to anyone who prayed. God bless you all!
Replies
14
Views
237
Please pray urgently for my mother. She has been struggling with severe cough, green mucus, throat irritation, voice change, and high blood pressure. By God’s grace her BP has already started reducing with treatment, and we are thanking the Lord for that breakthrough. We are now praying for...
Replies
10
Views
233
I ### from ### daughter of ### ### who is suffering from an unknown decease and he is in final stage of the decease and he is having vitamins deficiency due to which he became extremely weak I request to pray for him for his fast recovery in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom